A very big announcement by honorable prime minister Narendra Modi today evening. ₹ 500 and ₹ 1000 notes will cease to be legal tender from 8 November midnight. It means now we can’t use this notes as rupees. They are now only pieces of paper. This very big decision taken to control black money. Now it is appear that very nearly very big part of black money are removed from India. Modi had already given ultimatum to for black money. And the final step is here. So all white money holder seat back and relax. The only reason of this action is to remove all black money. PM Narendra Modi gave a perfect information about it. Some important points are as follow
- All the notes of ₹500 and ₹1000 will no legal tender from today (8 November) at midnight.
- All the banks of India will be close tomorrow (9 November) for take some actions.
- All bank’s ATMs will be closed for two days. (9 & 10 November)
- New notes of ₹500 and ₹2000 will be come soon.
- Old notes of ₹500 and ₹1000 will can deposit or change from all the banks and post offices across the India.
- All notes of ₹1, ₹2, ₹5, ₹10, ₹20, ₹50 and ₹100 will can use normally.
- Checks can be use normally.
- There will only ₹2000 transition for some times. After the limit will increase.
- We can change or deposit old notes from 10 November to 31 December 2016.
- If in case someone not reach to change notes during this period there is onky one option to change thier notes in RBI.
- Old notes will be use at hospitals, airport, railways and bus only untill 11 November.
According to government information there are 16.5 billions note of ₹ 500 and 6.7 billions note of ₹ 1000.
It’s looking like there will a big change in our country about black Money.
At last here are new picture of ₹500 and ₹2000 notes.
Here are some important information which is taken from the official Twitter account of Narendra Modi..
Feel Free For Suggestions. For Any Queries or Feedback Kindly Contact Us.